Let us lead you on a journey of discovery that will delight the mind and entice the senses
Siena is unique, even in taste. The city of the Gothic style, of the Palio, which more than any other preserves ancient traditions, has a spicy taste, sweet and piquant of the 'panforte', strong of the salted cured ham made from the 'cinta senese' ( a breed of pig only farmed in the Sienese area). Even the bread, unsalted but seasoned with extra-virgin olive oil - the 'caccino' - is different from the others.
Sustainable tourism in Siena : the 9 rules of the responsible tourist: Are you... a responsible tourist?
Start from your hotel room
Are you... a responsible tourist?
To be a responsible tourist are necessary a few actions, you can start from your bedroom:
· turn off the light and the television before going out your room
· do not waste water
· turn off TV before sleeping
· if you open the windows switch off heating system or air- conditioner
· do not waste WC water
· do not throw any cotton fiock, sanitary towels and other materials in WC
· try to avoid unnecessary noises
· inform hotel's manager for possible leaks of water or electric problems
· to reduce the impact of detergents and the use of water
- throw onto the ground the towels which you wish to be washed
- allow to postpone the change of the sheets according to your needs.
“Think globally, act locally”
- Chi siamo
- Servizi offerti
- Come raggiungerci